1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11.
1. // Cool Racerback // This is the perfect tank for any work out, its hip length and the fabric is so nice. I like that it's a little thick but still breathable.
2. // Wunder Under Pant // These are Lululemon's classic legging, they are perfect for anything, yoga, barre, spin and best for lounging around. They are thick enough that they feel like pants but are still so comfortable.
3. // Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew // This is one of my favorite fabrics Lululemon makes, its super thin and airy with out feeling like tissue paper. This top is perfect for working out in the cooler months, but it also makes a great base layer for spring skiing.
4. // High Times 7/8 Pant // I picked up these pants a few months ago, and they are my favorite! I need to pick up a few more pairs because they are the first ones I wear after I do laundry. (p.s. all athletic gear should be washed in cold water with out fabric softener and hung to dry, it helps preserve the integrity of the fabric)
5. // Swiftly Tech Racerback // This is the same material as 3. just in a tank! This is perfect for any work out, and it feels like you aren't wearing anything.
6. // Inspire Tight II // These are my favorite running and spin pants (I wore them to POAB this morning), the fabric is super thin and soft and the waistband has a little pocket in the back for your I.D., credit card, key, etc...
7. // Energy Bra // This is my favorite bra, unfortunately they recently re-designed it and only offer the old design "for water" I haven't seen them in person yet but online they look just like the ones I already have. This is the perfect bra for tanks like this, with open backs.
8. // Speed Short // These are the perfect shorts for running or just a day at the gym. They also have the pocket in the back of the waistband and feel like nothing.
9. // The Mat // The is the best yoga mat I have ever tried! It's the perfect amount of cushion with out being too soft and its made from material that is anti bacterial and microbial.
10. // Loop It Up Mat Strap // I have one of these and while I don't uses it too often this color is to die for! It would be more useful if I walked to the studio instead of driving.
11. // The Towel // I you practice hot yoga you need this towel! You still have all the grip that you need and it dries so quickly! They also make a smaller towel that would be perfect to have during any workout.
What is your favorite workout and gear?