So I'm a little late to the party on this, but this week is the Sephora VIB sale. Sephora VIB and VIB Rouge Clients get 15% off and Beauty Insiders get 10% off. Sephora only has this sale twice a year so I love to stock up on some of my favorite items. The sale ends the 24th so be sure to shop it before it ends!
1. // Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara // This is my all time favorite mascara! It always makes my lashes long and separates them so the look like false lashes.
2. // Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner // This liner is so easy to use because it's like a marker, so it creates a perfectly smooth line.
3. // Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer // I used to use the Brow Wiz, but I recently switched and I love the Brow Definer. It has a bigger applicator so the lines aren't as harsh.
4. // Beauty Blender Pro // If you wear liquid foundation and haven't tried a Beauty Blender, this is the perfect time to buy one. It applies foundation flawlessly. I recently tried the Real Techniques sponge, its half the price and it doesn't compare to the Beauty Blender.
5. // Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation // I've been wearing this foundation for about 5 years now and I don't think there are any other foundations as high coverage and long lasting out there.
7. // NARS Blush // Blush is something I switch up pretty often, but recently I've been using this one in the shade Dolce Vita and I've been loving it. I might switch it up and get something more peachy for summer like this shade.
8. // Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder // This is my favorite setting powder, it helps my makeup stay in place all day (even in the summer).
1. // Sunday Riley Martian Toner // I mentioned this toner in a recent post and I am still in love with it. I really think that it has helped with the oiliness and redness in my skin.
2. // Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet // I can never say enough good things about this moisturizer. I'll be stocking up on this during the sale for sure.
3. // Kate Somerville ExfoliKate // I recently tried this and I love it. It is the perfect physical and chemical exfoliant.
4. // Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask // I raved about this in a recent post and my love for it continues.
5. // Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil // This is my favorite make up remover. It quickly breaks down my longer makeup and doesn't leave any residue behind.
6. // Boscia Detoxifying Black Clenser // I love this cleanser so much. My two favorite things about it are that its a gel formula and that it heats up when you first use it.
1. // Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer // While this isn't in my cart for this sale, I definitely have my eye on it.
2. // Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo // Since my favorite powder dry shampoo has been discontinued, I've been trying a few new ones out and this is my new favorite one. It works almost as perfect as the powder and it smells amazing.
3. // Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo // Since I do use dry shampoo and a little too much hair product I love to use this clarifying shampoo once a week.
4. // Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask // After the clarifying shampoo I love to use this mask. Since I use so much heat on my hair I like to think that this helps with the damage.
5. // Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray // This is my favorite flexible hair spray. Its perfect for touchable curls.
6. // T3 Curling Iron // This isn't in my cart either, but I love the versatility of having one handle and being able to switch out the barrels.