1. // Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser // The best part is its only $34 which is pretty 'cheap' for a face wash.
2. // Perricone MD Skin & Total Body Vitamins // My mom does Isagenics and they have you take a ton of vitamins and last week when she got her hair done, her hair dresser said that her hair grew an entire inch in just 4 weeks. I have been patiently growing my hair out since I chopped last spring and the wait has gotten real old real fast. I have been looking for some vitamins and I love that these come in daily packs.
3. // Herbivore Rose Quarts Face Roller // These facial rollers have been everywhere lately. Estee Lalonde loves hers for de-bloating and sculpting your face. Lauren from TSC swears by facial massage for lymphatic drainage.
4. // Nars Soft Matte Concealer // I had a makeup artist used this on me back in November and I loved it and since then I have heard so many good things about it. I love the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but I love that the Soft Matte finishes matte.
5. // Fresh Lotus Rescue Mask // Fresh just launched this mask in America and I tried it on my hand last night in store and it made my skin beyond soft. I cannot wait to try it for my face.
6. // Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro 501 // I think this color is so gorgeous and would look good on everyone.
7. // Vince Slip Ons // I bought a similar pair this summer during the N Sale and I didn't think I would wear them too often but I wear them all the time. I think this would be the perfect pair for spring.