Sephora is having 20% off for Rouge members starting today until the 6th. I always stock up on my favorite products and splurge on new products when they have sales. Here's what I'm buying during this sale.
1. // Kate Somerville Cleanser // I've been at a plateau with my skin lately so I decided to do an overhaul on my skincare routine. I think this will be a good cleanser to switch it up. I use the ExfoliKate Treatment once a week and love it so I thought they would go well together.
2. // Sunday Riley C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum // I used to use the moisturizer from this line and loved the brightening effect but it was too oily when I got back to North Carolina. I thought this might be a good product to try to get the brightening without the oiliness.
3. // Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask // I still love this night cream but I don't love the price so I love to stock up on it during sales.
4. // Fresh Rose Face Mask // My skin has been feeling a little dry lately and I've heard amazing things about this mask and this is the perfect time to pick up new products.
5. // Liquid Blender Cleanser // I've been using the solid blender for years on my Beauty Blender and I decided to give the liquid a try.
6. // Original Beauty Blender Pro // I love my Beauty Blender. I've tried the Real Techniques one and it doesn't compare it's too soft and soaks up so much makeup.
7. // Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer // I haven't been loving my moisturizer and this came highly recommended so I'm excited to try it.