Here are something things that I am currently craving!
1. // J. Crew Edie Blouse // This is part of the J. Crew new arrivals for fall that are to die for!! I love any top with a ruffle on it and am a sucker for blue and white stripes.
2. // Chloe Lauren Scalloped Flat // It's no secret that I love Chloe, especially their shoes. The color of these flats (elephant grey) is so beautiful! Its a light grey that almost looks like lilac.
3. // J. Crew Tie Front Silk Blouse // This top is such a closet staple! I picked one up last fall and wore it so much! Its such a classic look and the bow on the front adds such a feminine touch. Its perfect paired with jeans and flats or a bright skirt!
4. // Blush APLs // I picked up these earlier this summer and they are the most comfortable running shoes I have every worn and they are so pretty! When I saw the blush ones on the APL site I knew they would be my next pair of runners.
5. // Givenchy Mini Antigone Satchel // The medium size of this bag was huge last year and I'm loving the mini size of it right now! It looks like the perfect bag to hold just the essentials and little more.
6. // Crystal Choker // I'm not usually the biggest choker fan but this one is just so pretty. It would be beautiful for a special event with a black dress.
7. // J. Crew Quilted Vest // I love J. Crew's puffer vests, and this orange color is so perfect for fall! If I were in the States this fall it would for sure be in my closet!
8. // Byredo Mojave Ghost Perfume // I heard about Byredo a few months ago and stumbled upon their store while I was in SoHo this summer. While in the store I smelled a few perfumes and picked up a few samples. Mojave Ghost was my favorite scent! From the second I smelled Mojave Ghost I knew that I needed it. I used every last drop of my sample, it doesn’t smell like any perfume I have ever tried. Now I’m just waiting to use up my Roses de Chloe so I can order it!
9. // Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag // I have currently been loving bucket bags and my cousin was carrying a Mansur Gavriel one when I visited her and it was so beautiful! The simplicity of the Mansur Gavriel bags make them so beautiful, and they come in so many colors!
What have you been craving lately?
P.S. I've been in Italy for about a week now and I promise posts about it are coming soon!