The month of May has flown by so fast! I came back to AZ after finals and have been so lucky with the weather its hasn't been too hot(meaning it hasn't gotten above 105 lol). It's been so nice to be back with my friends from home, eating at my favorite restaurants and laying by the pool. These are my favorites from the month of May!
1. // Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum // I've been breaking out a little bit lately and the Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum is my favorite product to clear my skin up. I found it in high school and haven't found a better product. I works quickly without drying up or irritating my skin, I love to use it at night before I apply my favorite night cream, the oil-free Origins Night-A-Mins.
2. // NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer // I ran out of concealer a few weeks ago, so I decided to try my sister's and fell in love! This concealer is so creamy but also stays in place throughout the entire day and has amazing coverage. I use the shade Vanilla and I don't think it could be a better color match!
3. // Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick // These are the perfect lip colors for summer! They are so pigmented and long wearing without smudging. My favorite color is Melted Jelly Donut, its such a bright fun pink.
4. // The Madison - Party on a Bike // While I've been in AZ this month I've been taking a lot of spin classes at The Madison in Tempe. If you are in the Tempe/Scottsdale/Phoenix area and like spin, Party on a Bike classes are a must do! They are exactly what the name suggests, each class "DJ-ed" by the instructor and the studio has mesmerizing lights, it makes the work out so fun.
5. & 6. // White Girl Problems and Psychos by Babe Walker // These are my two all-time favorite books. They are absolutely hilarious and the perfect beach/pool side read for this summer. The uber chic author Babe is coming out with a third book this summer and I am counting down the days.
7. // OPI Nail Lacquer in the shade Alpine Snow // For a few weeks I ditched my classic red manicure for white polish and I really liked it. Its was a nice, bright change. It's the perfect look for summer and looks amazing with a tan(not that I would know).
8. // St. Tropez Self-Tanning Mousse // Since I can't naturally tan I rely on self tanners in the summer. The St. Tropez Self-Tanning Mousse is hands down the best one. I apply it with a self-tanning mitt 1-2 times a week, it is always the perfect shade and very hard to make streaky. To avoid dry patches and streaks I use these exfoliating gloves in the shower and use this moisturizer after on days I'm not applying the tan.