Here's a little update on my 101 in 1001 progress!
2. Inspire someone to create their own 101 in 1001 - I have had two people reach out to me and say that I inspired them to make a 101 in 1001 list and I'm so excited for them! Good luck Alex and Chrissy!
29. Get the perfect bright pink lipstick. - Fresh's Sugar Chapstick in Tulip is my favorite bright pink for spring!
30. Wear said lipstick to class. - I find myself wearing Tulip so much more than I ever thought and I love it! I want to try more fun colors for everyday!
31. Go to a sporting event on campus. - I went to lacrosse game with my friends Rachael and Grace for one of their classes. We didn't stay the whole time but it was fun!
37. Get a new laptop. - I got a new laptop for Christmas and I just finally started using it after my old one finally crashed and it is so nice to have a computer that isn't cracked or takes 10 minutes to open any document.
54. Deep clean my closet. - Over Easter weekend I brought home and entire suitcase full of old clothes that I don't wear any more for my sister to go through and then donate, and it has now inspired me to go through everything in my room and get rid of things I don't use.
56. Try a spin class. - Also while I was home over Easter weekend my sister and I tried a spin class in dt Tempe called Party on a Bike, and it lived up to its name.
60. Attend Carolina Cup. - I went to Carolina Cup this year and it was so fun! You can see a post on it here!
88. Make a new friend. - Emma, Rachael, Anna and Pranaya, I love you.