1. // Beauty Blender // There is a reason everyone is obsessed about Beauty Blenders. They are absolutely amazing, They apply foundation and concealer flawlessly. Also the are perfect for baking with setting powders, and blending any other cream product in.
2. // Sheet Mask // Perfectly hydrated skin is the best canvas for makeup, and there is no better way to achieve that than a sheet mask.
3. // NARS Ita Brush // This is the perfect present for any girl who wants to achieve the perfect contour.
4. // Lush Rose Jam // This is my all time favorite body wash. It's only available during the holidays. It smells absolutely heavenly, like a rose garden.
5. // Lush Body Conditioner // This is the perfect product to use after Rose Jam. Its a body lotion that you apply in shower and rinse off. It leaves my skin so soft and the scent lingers all day.
6. // Luxury Face Oil // I used to be against putting oils on my skin since it's so oily on its own, but this product has changed my skin. It leaves it perfectly moisturized in the mornings and has made the texture of my skin so much softer.
7. // T3 Styling Wand // Every time I find a blogger with perfectly curled hair, this is the tool they attribute it to.
8. // Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray // I don't think that there is a better hair product on the market. It helps give your hair that perfectly tousled look with out leaving you crunchy, like a hairspray would.
9. // Fresh Sugar Lip Spree // I've been obsessed with the Fresh Sugar chapsticks for years! They are the perfect chapstick with just a touch of color.
What are you getting for the beauty queens in your life this holiday season? Let me know in the comments!