Hi Everyone! Heres an update on my 101 in 1001 progress.
1. Come up with 101 goals. This was so much harder than i thought it would be!! I listed everything I could think of and only got to 30... so I started to pull inspiration from others lists and I loved reading so many peoples lists they are so interesting! If you make a list let me know so I can read it!
3. Start a Blog. This was a fun one! I've always wanted to do a blog because I love to read others, but its a much bigger time commitment than I thought.
18. Switch to Gmail. I have had an email from my cable company forever and I figured it was time to enter the real world and get a gmail. I makes everything so much easier, because so many things are connected to google.
39. Organize computer files. My computer has been a mess since 8th grade.... It felt so good to delete old documents and free up space on my lap top!
65. Get new glasses that I will actually wear. This was so fun! My mom recently got new glasses and they were so cute I had to go get some similar ones! I got these frames in the black and cream two tone and I love them!! The best part is that I'm wearing them so much more that my old frames.