Happy October! I can not believe that September is already over! This past month has been crazy for me with lots and lots of homework, but even with a heavy workload I have discovered a few new favorites that will now be staples in my life for years to come!
- The first thing that I've found is Bath & Body Works Autumn Candle. This candle smells absolutely amazing!! Don't get me wrong I am still a Leaves lover, but Autumn might be my new favorite fall scent. It makes my room smell like freshly picked apples and crisp fall air.
- Back in August I purchased the Beauty Blender, I was skeptical to use it but when I finally did it was love at first use! I've used it with two different foundations now, and it with both of them the make up goes on so perfectly, and looks airbrushed.
- NARS Dolce Vita lipstick is the perfect nude lipstick for me. I wear a full face of makeup every day which calls for a lip color to pull the look together. I don't always want to wear a colorful lip so I'll just throw on Dolce Vita and you can barely tell that its there, but it makes a world of difference.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is one of the best mascaras I have ever used! It lengthens and separates all my lashes making them look like a set false lashes, which I absolutely love.
- The weather here in North Carolina has been pretty gross lately, lots of rain, humidity, and it has yet to cool down. With the all the rain the ground is constantly wet and it's too hot for rain boots right now, so I've been wearing my Sperry's just about everyday and I've fallen in love with them all over again. Not only are they adorable but they are so comfortable and can handle a few puddles here and there.
- Since being at school I've noticed that my skin has started to look a little dull, Mario Badescu's Vitamin C Serum has helped me in combating that! I put it on every other night after exfoliating before I apply my moisturizer and I notice a big difference in my skin, now I wake up with brighter, softer skin.
- I picked up The Royal We late this summer and it is one of the cutest books I have ever read! I'm not completely done it, but I am completely in love with it so far. The main character is an American girl studying abroad in England who meets her prince charming, who is actually a prince. It's every girl who has ever wanted to be a princesses fairy tale.